Making a decision about a Janitorial provider may not seem like a big deal. But, there’s a few questions you should definitely ask before you give the keys over to a company whose staff is going to be in your facility when you and your staff are not. Here are some of the questions WE think you should be asking.
- Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
- Do you screen employees; and what background checks do they need to pass to be hired by you?
- How do you train your technicians in various cleaning procedures, processes and products?
- How often do you check your cleaning equipment for good function?
- Do you have processes to separate out dirty rags from clean rags.
- What’s your process with your employees is some thing on our premises is broken in the process of cleaning?
- Can you provide two client references, with whom you have worked for at least 6 months.
If you think about it there are very few people you would trust to roam your premises after hours.. and people you haven’t personally met and vetted even less. These people have access to your equipment, your employees pictures on their desk and personal belongings left at work, even the food in the refrigerator. Certainly, it’s worth making sure nothing goes awry simply because this area of security was just not considered. That’s why we think it ‘s worth carefully vetting your Janitorial Supplier to make sure that the company you trust with your cleaning takes the care of your facility as seriously as you do.