We offer HOCL Fogging service as a quick, cost-effective, and safe way to sanitize workplaces and stop the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses.
HOCL (Hypochlorous Acid) is an all-natural disinfectant that has been used for decades in food facilities, hospitals, airlines, and more. HOCL fog permeates all areas, including soft surfaces and behind obstacles, and kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, and pathogens, including COVID-19, on contact.
This fog is 100% residue-free, so it’s safe to touch and breathe, and approved by the FDA, USDA, and EPA for use in food manufacturing operations. And at a cost of just about $50 per 1,000 square feet, it’s safety and peace of mind you can afford.
Give us a call to find out more and schedule our HOCL Fogging Service.
For more information on HOCL Fogging:
- Wikipedia for Hypochlorous Acid: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochlorous_acid
- AZ Hospital Disinfecting with HOCL Foggers: https://www.sciencepressreleases.com/2020/02/27/arizona-company-invents-technology-that-kills-covid-19-in-hospital-patient-rooms/
- Fogging with HOCL resulting in 3log reduction of virus: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1932820/
- Use of HOCL In Cruise Ships: https://www.maritime-executive.com/features/new-sanitizing-technology-makes-quick-work-of-covid-19-1
- Hypochlorous acid reduces 99.99% of airborne microorganisms: http://www.naoclean.com/download/Proposal%20for%20coronavirus.pdf