We offer HOCL Fogging services as a quick, cost-effective, and safe way to sanitize workplaces and to stop the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses.
HOCL (Hypochlorous Acid) is an all-natural disinfectant that has been used for decades in food facilities, hospitals, airlines, and more. HOCL fog permeates all areas, including soft surfaces and behind obstacles, and kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, and pathogens, including COVID-19, on contact.
This fog is 100% residue-free, so it’s safe to touch and breathe, and approved by the FDA, USDA, and EPA for use in food manufacturing operations. It leaves no residue so your papers, countertops, electronics, machines, and furniture are immediately safe to use and won’t get saturated. And at a cost of just about $50 per 1,000 square feet, it’s safety and peace of mind you can afford.
Interested in HOCL Fogging to sanitize against COVID-19? Get in touch or give us a call to find out more about using our HOCL Fogging service or to schedule the HOCL Fogging Service directly over the phone!
For more information on HOCL Fogging:
- Wikipedia for Hypochlorous Acid: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochlorous_acid
- AZ Hospital Disinfecting with HOCL Foggers: https://www.sciencepressreleases.com/2020/02/27/arizona-company-invents-technology-that-kills-covid-19-in-hospital-patient-rooms/
- Fogging with HOCL resulting in 3log reduction of virus: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1932820/
- Use of HOCL In Cruise Ships: https://www.maritime-executive.com/features/new-sanitizing-technology-makes-quick-work-of-covid-19-1
- Hypochlorous acid reduces 99.99% of airborne microorganisms: http://www.naoclean.com/download/Proposal%20for%20coronavirus.pdf