It’s hard to believe summer is winding down and schools are getting ready to reopen for a new year. With fall sports players already taking over the gyms, and the impending return of students, now is the perfect time to contact Myles O’Donnell & Co. to do a deep cleaning and disinfect to ensure a shiny, fresh start to the semester.
Our well-trained and vetted team leaves nothing unattended, offering the following:
- Dusting and wiping all surfaces, walls to ceilings and everything in between.
- Carpet cleaning to remove dust, allergens, and stains
- Floor cleaning and waxing to strip away dirt, debris, scratches, and scuff marks restoring the shine to floors and protecting them from wear and tear.
- Windows need cleaning and our team tackles every window including screens, and frames, leaving nothing behind but sparkle.
- Restroom cleaning to us means hitting every surface with a cleaner and disinfectant, stocking paper products, and removing any trash.
- Kitchen and dining areas also need to be sanitized to ensure food safety and prevent the spread of contaminants, while also ensuring we leave behind safe surfaces on which to prepare and eat food. No problem, as the products we use are environmentally friendly.
- Gyms and recreational areas can quickly gather germs and odors so we clean and sanitize the spaces and all the equipment to promote a healthy environment for this year’s all-stars.
Schools take special care and we’re up for the job providing essential cleaning services, but also disinfecting. When schools open, large numbers of students and staff interact closely each day in pretty tight quarters. There’s no better way for germs and bacteria to breed. Proper cleaning can help reduce the spread of infectious diseases and cut down on absenteeism and rest assured our trained staff will work hard to clean all spaces. But Myles O’Donnell & Co. takes health and safety a step further by offering our HOCL fogging service. HOCL or Hypochlorous Acid is an all-natural disinfectant fog that permeates every nook and cranny, including soft surfaces, to kill 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, and pathogens on contact. Why not start the year germ-free?
There are so many benefits to starting with a clean slate that extend beyond reducing germs. A clean and organized school fosters a positive space for learning and productivity. It can positively impact the mental and emotional well-being of students, helping them focus on the task at hand and perform better academically. A well-maintained school reflects a commitment to providing a safe and hygienic learning environment that creates a positive impression on parents, students, and visitors. You can boost your school’s reputation and success by taking cleaning and disinfecting seriously.
Beyond the people, proper cleaning can extend the lifespan of school facilities and equipment, preventing the accumulation of dirt and grime that could lead to deterioration and costly repairs. A well-organized and tidy school with unobstructed pathways and accessible areas can ease emergency response procedures such as evacuations or other crisis situations. We never want to think about those scenarios, but being prepared is critical.
Finally, there are many health and safety regulations and guidelines for educational institutions and regular deep cleaning can ensure your school is in compliance. It’s essential to work with professional cleaning services that have experience in educational settings and understand the specific needs and challenges associated with schools.
We’ve been serving the greater Portland area since 1949 providing cleaning services to commercial and private enterprises both large and small. We believe that you have more important things to do than clean which is why you should leave that to us. If you’re ready to sweep away summer and start the school year off with clean and sanitized classrooms and beyond, give us a call. We’re happy to discuss your needs whether for a one-time deep clean, or an annual or month-to-month contract.